Paddlesports are naturally suited to be a socially distanced activity. During stressful times being out on the water can be one of the most calming and relaxing activities. In order to ensure the safety of you, our staff, and other paddlers, please be aware of the following.
Before Your Visit
Our facilities are mainly outdoors, however we process reservations and prepare you for your on the water adventure in a semi-open environment. We are not currently accepting cash. To ensure the quickest service possible as well as reduce the use of high contact surfaces;
- In order to guarantee your rental, reservations must be made online or by phone prior to arrival.
- Please fill out your waivers online before you arrive.
- Ensure you bring a credit/debit card. We will not accept cash.
- Please be aware the only facilities we have onsite is a portable restroom.
When You Arrive
- Only one individual/group will be allowed in the check in area. Patrons will be required to wear face coverings in the check in area.
- We recommend you arrive 5-10 minutes early for your reservation.
- Hand sanitizer is provided and encouraged.
- Most rentals consist of three high touch components; the watercraft, paddle, and life jacket. All components will be sanitized for your use prior to arrival.